Season: Available all year round
Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
Group size: 2-30 persons
Price 2017: Starting €325/person/adult, €200 2-12 years old child
The price includes: Three (3) nights´ accommodation in cottages intended for
two persons, half board (2 x dinner, 1 x special local dinner), guided Nordic walking excursion,
heating of the sauna (in summer) on the lake shore, campfire trip.
During the winter months You have skis and a kicksled to use and a rowing boat
for the summer months (2-3 hours/day). Spa services are included in the price.
On Fridays (in winter) and on Saturdays (in summer and winter) dance evening.
For an extra fee you can experience saunayoga in exquisite sauna premises
(minimum fee €120/max. 10 persons). Beauty treatments and massages are
Prices are valid trought to the end of 2017.
- Arrival, accommodation
- Guided Nordic walking excursion to the Huhmarisvaara hill
(distance approximately one kilometer)
- Refreshing invigoration at the spa
- During the summer months, you enjoy a sauna bathing experience in the sauna on the shore
of the lake. Independent heating of the sauna and making a sauna whisk from twigs (teaching sauna culture)
- Baking Karelian pastries (guided programme)
- Frying sausages on the campfire by kicksleds in the winter, on foot in summer
- Delicious dinner prepared from local produce.
- Check out
Information and reservations:
tel. +358 207 69 1230